Saturday, November 29, 2003

Danska Præster: " S. V. Wibergs 'Personalhistoriske, statistiske og genealogiske Bidrag til en almindelig dansk Præstehistorie', fra 1870"

>> This is my contribution to map all Danish priests’ consanguinity. I have mainly used S. V. Wiberg’s "Almindelig præstehistorie", from 1870, but will supplement as I receive new information.

Since the text is written in old Gothic Danish I am assuming I am incorrect in some places. E-mail me and I will correct. I have not included texts about the office itself, but have focused on consanguinity.

Please only consider this material as “clues” to where you can search for information regarding your ancestry.

I would in particular like to thank the Landsarkivet (provincial record office) here in Visby for lending me S. V. Wiberg’s "Almindelig præstehistorie"
<<
Lotte Jensen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home