Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Google Groups: View Thread "Mr SUPER surgeon and Dr POISON": "when I got a letter from Heartlands Hospital Birmingham giving me an appointment with Mr Super Surgeon, I laughed and thought it was
a typo.

But I met Mr Super today.
In the waiitng room there was a notice board saying who was in the clinic
below Mr Super
was Doctor Poison . . I thought

Well new glasses on old eyes made it out of POLSON
(son of Paul ?)

But Mr Super's grandfather came to Scotland as a boy from Krakov in Poland and worked all his life in a steel works - his name was
CZUPAR"

Google Search: "mr super" surgeon birmingham

seems he has a small fan club developing.

Thank you sir - good handwork done :-)

and the Heartlands day surgery team - thank you too

Hugh Watkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home