Saturday, June 26, 2004

from my email:-

hej Hugh

I enjoy, very much looking at the sites you have with so much information about researching in Danmark.
I really admire all your work!

I as born in DK 1963 and came to Australia in 1969. I was sadly deprived of any family, apart from my parents and my sisters.
After years of asking my parents about my family in DK, I developed a passion for genealogy and family history. As I now have married and have three wonderful children here,
I am also a big fan of Australias very short history
(and English history as my husband is Pom!) .

I am in my last year of a University course, the Advanced Diploma in Local, Applied and Family History.

I LOVE to research!

I have written a small document about my family ( The Schrøder Family) mostly from Korsør.

I am writing to tell you that I like your pages VERY much, and that maybe you can add some links or whatever about Australia, as a lot of Danes have come here too, and not just to America.

I have been back to visit a few times and I am HOPING that when the children can cope without their mum that I can go live there for at LEAST one year to see if I love it as much as I think I do. (my poor husband is not amused, and says I have to go alone!)

kind regards

abcdef


NSW Australia
(not too far from Sydney)

I use archivecdbooks to help me in my research! Take a look at www.archivecdbooks.org

and I use http://www.gro-certificates.co.uk/ to buy my certificates from the UK

"If you don't know [your family's] history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree."
-- Michael Crichton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home