Saturday, April 30, 2005

Kondrup Family - Homepage

Kondrup Family - Homepage
from my email:-

Hello Mr. Hugh Watkins!

So good to have come across your name again!

We "spoke" many, many moon's ago - 15 September 2002 I
posted a query through soc.genealogy.britain
,
concerning descendants of one Alba Kondrup and husband
John Linney, you posted a reply 26 Sept. with a goodly
amount of info, ideas, and links. I don't believe I
ever took the time to thank you for your good advice
and effort. I do so now with my warmest regard.

I did not know then how important your reply would
become, turns out - substantial.

You suggested inks to investigate, I did.

You suggested writing to Denmark. I did.
I contacted a descendant of Alba and John also!

You also sent this:
Chresten Andersen Kondrup, 69, Gift, husfader,
Billedskærer, Randers
Georgine Petrea Kondrup, 68, Gift, husmoder, , Aalborg

Mariane Elvine Kondrup, 30, Ugift, datter, , Aalborg


This gentleman and wife are my 2nd great grandparents.

You may catch a glimpse of the current results your
unwitting response played a part in at -
www.geocities.com/spibyscorner, a series of individuals
sharing information spanning three countries..

With your permission, I wish to include you under the
T H A N K Y O U ! heading.

Again, many thanks and may the seeds you sow find
fertile ground.

John Spiby,
Wilmington, NC. USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home