Saturday, October 21, 2006

re-entry - my new blog

re-entry is going to be more of a personal diary blog

I am starting to blog on the new blogger beta server

Genealogy and Family History will remain here of course

photographs and walks is now where most of my videophone and handicam photos are going, and I am going to mix cameras from now on on the same blog.

The new technology seems to be more reliable and is certainly much better for newbies.

Email me with YOUR URLS if you want me to look at your blog or web pages or post in a comment in the usual way

Blogger beta: Create your Blog Now -- FREE
Blogger beta
. Click here to sign in. What's a blog? Publish thoughts · Get feedback · Post photos · Go mobile. A blog is your easy-to-use web site, ...
https://beta.blogger.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home