Tuesday, June 17, 2008

NZ vital records

http://sites.google.com/site/123thel/

"In the year of Our Lord 2001, I had the New Zealand Herald delivered and I saved most of the family notices. They've been bundled up in an old filing cabinet and haven't seen the light of day for some time. They have got to go.

To kick it off, I've uploaded the proposals (engagments) and the anniversary notices which I had prepared way back. They are in month order. Someone might like to do an index.

95% of the birth notices are there, also unindexed.

There are a few Public Trust notices.

I typed up most of the death notices into excel spreadsheets.

I've also got a few papers stashed away from down the line, I'll see about them too.

Hopefully, in twelve months time, this site will contain even more useful information.

Lyn 15th June 2008"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home