Friday, September 05, 2003

From my email re AOL

In a message dated 05/09/2003 05:35:47 GMT Standard Time, abcdef@ghijk.dk writes:


the recent connectivity probelems pointed at Seattle


how interesting. I just had this visit from my husbands cousins wife who lives in Seattle, and I cant get my emails through to her, nor to her son who lives there too.

Emails from her to me are bounced, so are mine to her and this morning to her son too.

She has a free email server called Juno Com ---- Value-priced Internet Service Provider - ISP - Free, low-cost and HiSpeed Internet Access


and her son one called prodigy net. the only thing left seems to be letters and telephone. Surt. SOUR



Prodigy - Home

now linked with YAHOO

did they run out of $$$$$ after this court action ?


BBC News | SCI/TECH | US backs net free speech: "The public would not be well served by compelling (an ISP) to examine and screen millions of e-mail communications, on pain of liability for defamation."

found via
Google Search: Prodigy Services Co


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home