Sunday, October 12, 2003

You ran a basic search on "lapham" restricted to reference(s): WO.
I am not certain if that link will work - it may be session thingy.

If not PROCAT: Reader is the organ which looks at the English national archive


Start here and enter LAPHAM to question one

I'm looking for Robert Thomas Lapham my gg grandfather

RootsWeb Message Boards

RootsWeb Message Boards - Message Scotland Lapham

RootsWeb: Bristol_and_Somerset-L Robert Thomas LAPHAM was he a bigamist or a same namer ?

well I don't know why the message board version is missing did the moderator censor it or was it a technical glitche?


The scenario I have in mind is that Robert Thomas Lapham had one family in Bristol from which I am descended, ran away and served with the British Army and was discharged as a Chelsea pensioner then married the Scottish lady starting his second family.

There is a discrepancy of estimated age, but I for one look young for my 67 years and have twice married ladies much younger than myself being young in mind too.

No evidence only a hypothesis so I have two Robert Thomas LAPHAM in my records until more evidence turns up - if ever.


Try FamilySearch Internet Genealogy Service
You searched for: Robert thomas Lapham [refine search]
Exact Spelling: Off
Matches: All Sources - 68
Ancestral File etc etc

no obvious hits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home