Saturday, October 01, 2005

Symantec and VERITAS Complete Merger

Symantec - The New Symantec: "As a current Symantec or VERITAS customer, you have questions about what this merger means for you. Use our FAQ to better understand how the merger will affect the combined company's products, services, support, sales, licensing, renewals, and more. "
Symantec and VERITAS Complete Merger: "The transaction was finalized on Saturday, July 2, 2005. As a result of the merger, shares of VERITAS stock were converted into the right to receive shares of Symantec stock, and VERITAS shares will no longer be traded.
By merging leaders in storage software and security software, Symantec will provide enterprise customers with a more effective way to secure and manage their most valuable asset, their information. Symantec can now deliver information security and availability solutions across all platforms and to customers of all sizes. "

5 Comments:

Blogger amadeus said...

I have a serial spyware Site. Scan your PC and find the Malware.

11:49 pm  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About Google

2:27 am  
Blogger Rich said...

At PodcastClick.com you will learn more about what podcasting is, how you can hear podcasts and how you can begin to create your own podcasts. Click here podcast tutorial.

5:57 pm  
Blogger Steve Westphal said...

Nice blog. I found another site where you can get free MP3 downloads. online music downloads

11:09 pm  
Blogger Smallman said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about scrapbooking idea) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about scrapbooking idea related articles and subjects.

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home