Tuesday, November 15, 2005

BLOG Oracle of OMcHodoy

The Oracle of OMcHodoy: "When I took back the old family photographs from my niece a year and a half ago so I could organize, label, and attempt to preserve them, it was an added bonus that I was able to scan them so that my oldest brother and I could have copies of them as well. That 'added bonus' turned out to be a very special gift, as I have abundant pleasure at having all of them. Alas, there is always a favorite picture, it seems, and the above is mine. This is Maryann McHugh, born sometime between 1930 and 1934 in Nanticoke, Luzerne County, PA. Maryann was the oldest surviving child of my father's mother and was born with Down Syndrome. The story is told that the baby doll she is holding was given to her on the day she was born and was laid to rest with her when she died in ~1978 in Niagara Falls, NY. "

and look at the side bar for good links

The Oracle of OMcHodoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home