Thursday, November 22, 2007

Genealogy at AncestorSpy.com

Genealogy for PA, NY, MA, CT, RI, VA, WV, OH, IN, IL, MO, all states at AncestorSpy.com:
During the past few years, I have found many ancestors by surfing the internet. I am grateful to all the web masters and submitters to web masters who have made this possible. Therefore, I am determined to return the favor by transcribing materials that are in my possession and placing them free on this the AncestorSpy.com web site. Below is a list of those placed on this site so far. I truly hope they will assist many in finding their ancestors. Donna K. Clark, your AncestorSpy.com guide."

ancestorspy org - Google Search - "Donna K. Clark" genealogy - Google Search

www.usgenweb-search.us - Google Search
TXGENWEB, VAGENWEB, - Google Search
LAGENWEB, - Google Search: and lots more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home