Friday, August 07, 2009

EveryNameIndex.com

EveryNameIndex.com - Free Genealogy Every Name Index Databases:

"I love genealogy! I have been researching my family history for over 25 years.
I have spent many hours reading those big old county history books only to
discover that my ancestor was not mentioned. I discovered the value of an
Every Name Index and the lack of indexes available so I began creating and
publishing my own.

This website was created to share my Every Name Indexes to help others
save precious research time in documenting their family tree. My goal is for
this website to become one of the top free genealogical resources on the
internet.

About My Publications

Putting together an Every Name Index is no small task involving many hours of
preparation. My Every Name Indexes are uniquely cross-referenced to record
even the most minor reference to an individual or surname. Please see the
About Each Index page for a detailed explanation.

My Every Name Indexes can be found in a many libraries including the
renowned Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne, Indiana, which contains
the largest publicly-owned genealogy collection in the world."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home