Friday, March 18, 2005

There were errors. (Hide details ...)
001 java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Google Search: 001 java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

blogger nightmares - trying to import � WordPress Support: "Can I say bloody hell on this forum? I hope so. Because that's the only phrase that has been leaving my mouth for the past hour.

I am TRYING to import my blogger files. I know I have all the fields correct because I was already publishing it on my own server (www.beyondelsewhere.ca). Only with all the blogger problems that have been going on it keeps crashing when I click Republish Entire Blog.
It finally reached 28% but then I get this:


THERE WERE ERRORS:

001 java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out2005_01_01_wordpress.php

Is this on their end or my end? I get a lot of errors like that if I am trying to publish a new post (one of the many reasons that I am switching to my own server and WordPress). Should I just try again later? Or should I just give up trying to import and start a brand spanking new blog?
Suggestions will be extremely wonderful!!
Cat "

ANOTHER WITH A PAIN IN THE BUTT FROM BLOGGER.COM

is success killing us all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home