Sunday, March 20, 2005

ThirdAge Discussions - Tips on Successful Aging: "I would like to begin a discussion on what constitutes successful aging. Specifically, what types of activities, philosophies, beliefs, role models and the like contribute to being able to successfully go along life's highway.
Also, what do you know now that would have been helpful to know before. Your wisdom will help those who have yet to arrive at your stage of life. -- Yankele "

Never tell your age and keep a young attitude

I quit telling my age when I was 22 and now nobody knows or remembers. My theory is, if you are fun to be around, make them feel good about themselves(compliments given are future compliments received)and smile alot, they think you're younger than you are and therefore you have friends of all ages. Everyone now thinks I'm 15 years younger than I am and I love it
snipped

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home