Monday, June 06, 2005

Normanton on Soar One-Place-Study

Normanton on Soar One-Place-Study
I love one place studies
this one near Loughborough where I spent 3 years studying

from my email.-
On 6/11/05, Barry Carlson NZ wrote:

Hugh
Your Normanton on Soar-one-place-study link is broken on your Blog page. Change the Index to index.html

Tthat is the webmaster's fault
when you change an URL
ALWAYS put a redirect in the place of the old

This time I fixed it but normally, I would not bother
he better put a rediect in NOW to help other copies of the post in the archives where
THAT LINK CANNOT AND MAY NOT BE CHANGED

I hate gov.uk webmasters who are also equally inconsiderate :-(

what is convenient site mangement in the back office
is often dumb on the web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home