Saturday, November 29, 2008

Schuring Schoop: You know which ones were the ugly ones....

Schuring Schoop: You know which ones were the ugly ones....: "Ok, my husband is amazing and he is so excited about doing family history now. So, here is a photo of Troy working on the website new.familysearch.org and he says to me perfectly innocently....'man, you know which women were the ugly ones, they didn't marry until after the age of 30' ......... Then, a minute goes by and he looks at me to see if I heard him since I gave him no reply....and I am sitting there with my jaw on the floor realizing he has no clue what he just implied about me! Then, he starts laughing till he cries when he realizes what he has just said. It was a hilarious moment. But he assured me, I was pretty and the times are different now in 2008. Whew.." music warning :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home