Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lincolnshire and Fenland Families

Lincolnshire and Fenland Families: "Some families know a great deal about their roots; others know very little. Since starting my research I have learned a huge amount about my ancestry and those connected to it and know that there is much, more to learn about the people, where they lived and what their lives were like - and I have quite a few more ancestors to find too!
I have lived in Wiltshire since I was twelve but spent a very happy childhood in Lincolnshire first in Grantham and then North Hykeham in the days when children could wander off for the day, armed with a jam sandwich and a bottle of pop
.
I started to research my family after my grandmothers 100th birthday party and many questions from my grand daughter about past family members - questions which I could not answer and about which she is no longer interested!."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home