Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my unanswered phone call

THERE was this mysterious phone call I failed to anwer at about 4:00pm so I used the google tool bar and did "01223 569167" - Google Search

I answered their bot on the first ring and it dropped the line


Aroundampthill.org :: View topic - Cold calling - by phone this time: "or interest, should you get a phone call and they hang up on you and on checking the number via caller DISPLAY or dialing 1471 and you get the phone number 01223 569167 don't waste your time wondering who it is, for I shall tell you now.
It is a company/organisation called Oasis (presumably in Cambridge) and they want to know whether or not you have an endowment mortgage.
They called me yesterday and woke me up and called me again as I was coming in today, HANGING UP as soon as I answered. I called them back and did not give them the answer they were looking for. ATAF!
I might call them again in a little while. or is this some kind of phone scam I am not as yet aware of. I figured it was OK as it was a landline number."

http://www.securedhouseloans.co.uk/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. I've had that number ring twice and its hung up every time. I thought I recognised the Cambridge 01223 code.

9:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks I've had that Cambridge number ring twice.

9:25 am  
Blogger pimento said...

Thanks. This number has been pestering my mum with hang up calls, now she knows who it is, she can block the number and get some peace...

7:24 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

they just rang me and blew rasberries down the phone :S so i googled the number and this came up. hmm :|

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home