Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sharing Family History - LDS Technology Forums

Sharing Family History - LDS Technology Forums: "Because I've seen it come up in various threads, I thought it might be useful to start a new thread dedicated to sharing Family History data and perhaps it might be a little easier for folks to find the info.

My problems:
- Many members of my family are nonmembers, but interested in our history.
- nFS isn't available to nonmembers and is still sub-par (in my opinion) where sources, notes and multimedia are concerned.
- Currently, I'm the the keeper of the 'official version' of our FH files. If somebody has something to add, they usually email it to me and I input it, source it, and send it back out to whomever might be interested. . . . . ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home